Having a Bright Hill Funeral will enable you to, with our help, organise an affordable but very meaningful funeral for your loved one. Please note at this time we do not undertake burials.
- Firstly, we will meet with you at home to discuss your requirements and complete any paperwork, this is a very simple process.
- Doctors fees if applicable will be paid on your behalf.
- Your loved one will be cared for until the day of the funeral.
- We supply a simple and very respectful oak veneer coffin.
- On the day of the funeral, your loved one will be transported to the crematorium in our vehicle.
- Upon arrival at the crematorium for the service, your loved one will already be in situ. at the Crematorium chapel.
- The funeral service will take place which you as a family have put together to help it make a celebration and true reflection of their life.
- You can choose a minister or celebrant of your choice, or we can help you with your options.
- We will return your loved ones ashes to you in one of our sunflower scattering tubes, for you to then decide in your own time what you would like to do. We can help with suggestions.
- We want what is a very difficult time to be as stress free for you as possible.
- A black or silver hearse and limousine can be available at an extra cost if required.
Price- £3500 inclusive of doctor’s fees, crematorium fee and celebrant’s fee.
For all funeral services, we do ask that payment in full is made prior to the funeral taking place, however, if there are difficulties in this area we will of course be flexible.
Please note that prices may be subject to change.
If you would like a simpler service have a look at our Direct to Cremation service.